Become a Member
If you are interested in becoming a member at Dorset's premier heathland course then give us a call and speak with the General Manager Ed Richardson on 01202 642521
Broadstone Golf Club is a Private Members Club, originally founded in 1898 by Lord Wimborne. We hope you will have learned much about our course and club from our website. Should you require any further information, including our Spring Spring Special
offer, our Office staff will be pleased to help you. We have various membership categories for gentlemen, ladies and
Benefits of being a member at Broadstone
- Membership of a Harry Colt designed Golf Monthly & Golf World Top 100 Golf Course
- Subscriptions are based on an all inclusive price - Full 7 day access
- Club Storage/Holdall Lockers available
- 7+ day advance tee booking - online or via the Pro Shop
Up to 20% discount on food & drinks purchased on swipe card
- 10 Fantastic reciprocal agreements with some truly great clubs, such as Hindhead, Camberley Heath & North Hants. Discounted rates also apply to both Burnham & Berrow and Isle of Purbeck Golf Club's
- Members’ Guest Fees allowing your Guests to visit at greatly reduced Green Fees (guest tickets at £22 as opposed to a green fee at £95)
- Great practice facilities including - indoor performance studio, short game area, large putting green and practice range with discounted rates.
- Fantastic Pro-shop team with large shop stocking all the latest equipment, covered teaching bay with latest custom fitting equipment including Trackman 4.
- Room hire for private functions, subject to availability
- Terrific catering throughout the week including great Sunday Carvery lunches
- A busy calendar of enjoyable social events
- Snooker room with full size snooker table and Sky TV
- A full calendar of well over 60 competitions, including knock-outs and mixed competitions
- Internal and inter club matches for all standards, including strong seniors, ladies and juniors sections.
- A club that is owned and run by its members and is run by a first class management team to ensure your enjoyment.
New to golf?
The process to apply for membership is painless and is not overly long (approx 3 weeks).
You can download an application form by clicking
Your application is reviewed and if successful, a play-in is arranged with two members. Following this the application is finally ratified by the Main Committee. For full membership men must hold a valid CONGU handicap of 22 or better and ladies must hold a valid handicap of 30 or better. If you do not hold a current, valid handicap (because you have not played sufficient CONGU qualifying rounds in the previous year or you have not been a member at a club for a while) but your play is at this level, then you can ask to be assessed by our resident Professional.